Sunday, January 27, 2013

General Update #2 and News About Basic Edition D&D

I had hoped to bring you a substantive post today, but the one I was working on was a look back at previous campaigns in an attempt to draw out the things I did right, but it wasn't feeling right for some reason.  Still can't really put my finger on it but in part I believe it's because I want this blog to be about moving forward and moving on, not the past.  So that rather massive post is history, in every sense of the word.

So that decision has left me without a post and for that I apologize.  And perhaps I should have just let that be, and not posted this filler piece, but while looking around on the web for some inspiration on what to write about I dropped by my favorite online shops and was delighted to see that the Basic Edition D&D rulebook is a top seller; No.1 and No. 2 respectively at RPGNow.com and DriveThruRPG.com.

I am so amazed and happy about that, I just had to say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment