Sunday, January 20, 2013

General Update #1

You're probably wondering where the posts about the campaign are, after all that's what it says at the top, right?  I'm buying time with these posts while I try to absorb the material in Matt Finch's Tome of Adventure Design (ToAD) and the sandbox stuff from Kevin Crawford's Red Tide.  Buying or wasting it, I can't be sure which.  I do know that several of the blogs I read have said very complimentary thing about the ToAD book.  I am also working on answers for Jeff Rients' and Brendan's Twenty Quick Questions (making it Forty Quick Questions really) before committing anything to blog.  So I guess the truth is I'm still trying to get it straight in my head first.

In the meantime, I hope you'll settle for another player character class that I know I want to use...

No comments:

Post a Comment